Sage Trout Reel
|Availability:||In stock (1)|
Classic aesthetics with modern performance. Drawing inspiration from the historic Sage 500 series reels, the Modern Classics collection introduces reels designed for the angler longing for a nod to the past. A romantic appeal to designs and colors that reflect a classic feel of old yet packed with performance features that will assure you’ll never lose that fish of a lifetime.
While honoring our heritage with a full-frame design, narrow profile, and classic styling, the backbone of the TROUT reel is our proven One Revolution, Sealed Carbon System (SCS) drag. The heart of the series is the 4/5/6 which will balance perfectly with the majority of all-around trout rods. The 2/3/4 is ideal for small trout rods and the larger 6/7/8 is a great option for bigger trout setups or light salmon/steelhead duty.
Classic – now with smoother, more consistent, and reliable performance.
- SCS Drag
- Machined and anodized aluminum One Revolution Drag Knob with numbered and detented settings
- Large arbor for fast line pick-up
- Concave arbor for greater strength and capacity
- Easy conversion from left- to right-hand retrieve
- Neoprene and embroidered ballistic nylon reel case
- Machined aluminum full frame construction
- Minimal porting for classic look and heavier balance
- Machined and anodized aluminum hub and ergonomic handle