Scientific Anglers - Amplitude Smooth Trout Fly Line
|Availability:||In stock (1)|
FOR DELICATE DRY-FLY DELIVERIES TO TROUT
The Amplitude Smooth series of lines are, simply put, the highest-performance smooth fly lines in the world. With up to five times less drag and eight times the durability of traditional lines, this will change the way you look at fly line performance.
There’s a sipper 40 feet away and he looks like he’s eating tricos. The natural rhythms of the rise and the river begin to make sense, so you ready yourself to cast. In that moment, you shouldn’t be thinking about your fly line, because you should trust it implicitly. In that moment, you need the Amplitude Smooth Trout taper. Featuring our unparalleled AST Plus slickness additive, the Amplitude Smooth Trout is designed specifically for precise presentations and those who love dry flies.
- Features the revolutionary AST Plus slickness additive for superior shooting ability and increased durability
- Excels in medium-to-long distances with dry flies and smaller nymphs; wonderful on glass and bamboo
- The best smooth, true-to-grain-weight line for casting small dry flies to picky risers
- Designed specifically for chasing trout; also useful for grayling and panfish
- Elongated front taper is designed for delicate presentations
- For use in moderate and cold climates
- Braided multifilament core
- SA AMP SMTH TROUT WF X F – (X = line weight)